4 bedroom detached house for saleLion Close, Ramsey St. Marys, Huntingdon
Sold STC £260,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Four Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Garage & Off Road Parking
This extended, detached family home, set in the popular village location of Ramsey St Marys is situated in a private cul-de-sac in the heart of the village. The property has four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen / diner, off road parking and single garage.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED! This extended, detached family home, set in the popular village location of Ramsey St Marys is situated in a private cul-de-sac in the heart of the village. The property has four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen / diner, off road parking and single garage. The fabulous rear garden really is the selling point of this great home due to its generous size! A great space for kids, entertaining or just chilling out during those summer nights or maybe even another extension or conservatory? To fully appreciate this family home and to avoid disappointment, an early viewing is highly recommended. Call NOW!
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Garage Conversion 8' 8" x 15' 9" ( 2.64m x 4.80m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 17' 6" ( 2.95m x 5.33m )
Utility Room 5' 4" x 8' 11" ( 1.63m x 2.72m )
Bedroom One 22' 10" x 8' 7" ( 6.96m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' 5" ( 3.10m x 3.78m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 13' 8" ( 3.00m x 4.17m )
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.26m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.