5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Earith, Huntingdon
Sold STC £375,000
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Conservatories
- Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in the picturesque Fenland Village of Earith is this stunning extended five bedroom detached house offering versatile living accommodation throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the space this family home has to offer.
Large extended five bedroom detached house for sale in the picturesque Fenland Village of Earith. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, study, utility, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two conservatories, five bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom. Outside is a double garage, decorative front garden and a large enclosed rear garden.
Study 8' 1" x 14' 8" ( 2.46m x 4.47m )
Washroom 6' 4" x 7' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.16m )
Lounge 13' 10" x 18' 11" ( 4.22m x 5.77m )
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Conservatory 9' 6" x 14' 5" ( 2.90m x 4.39m )
Conservatory Two/ Utility 15' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.71m )
Ensuite 7' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.88m )
Bedroom Two 16' 8" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.08m max x 4.29m max )
Bedroom Three 12' x 13' 11" into recess ( 3.66m x 4.24m into recess )
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Five 7' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.34m )
Shower Room 6' 4" x 8' ( 1.93m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44410140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.