3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Fen Road, Glinton, Peterborough
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Rural Location
- Double Garage
- Large Garden
- En Suite
- Utility Room
- Good Decorative Order
£1000 Buyers Incentive on this property. Well presented three bedroom detached house situated in the saught after rural location of Glinton. This property offers two good size bedrooms with an ensuite to the master, Double Garage, Beautful Large Gardens, Utility room and Conservatory.
Pvcu Double Glazed Entrance Door To:
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Front, Built-In Understairs Storage Cupboard, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling, Stairs.
Pvcu Opaque Double Glazed Window To Side, Fitted With Two Piece Suite Comprising, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Close Coupled Wc And Extractor Fan, Tiled Splashbacks, Radiator, Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
4.22m X 3.45m (13'10" Maximum Into Bay X 11'4")
Pvcu Double Glazed Bay Window To Front, Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Side, Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set In Feature Surround, Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
3.76m X 3.45m (12'4" X 11'4")
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Side, Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling, Sliding Patio Double Doors To:
3.25m X 3.07m (10'8" X 10'1")
Half Brick And Pvcu Double Glazed Construction With Vent Windows, Ceiling Fan And Power And Lights Connected, Ceramic Tiled Flooring, Pvcu Double Glazed French Double Doors To Garden.
3.20m X 2.26m (10'6" X 7'5")
Fitted With A Matching Range Of Base And Eye Level Units With Worktop Space Over, Stainless Steel Sink With Single Drainer And Mixer Tap, Plumbing For Dishwasher, Space For Fridge, Built-In Electric Fan Assisted Oven, Built-In Four Ring Halogen Hob, Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Radiator, Ceramic Tiled Flooring, Glazed Door To:
2.41m X 2.69m (7'11" X 8'10")
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Radiator, Ceramic Tiled Flooring, Glazed Door To Garden, Glazed Door To Front.
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Side Aspect, Radiator, Door To:
3.81m X 3.17m (12'6" X 10'5")
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Front, Fitted Bedroom Suite Comprising Fitted Double Wardrobe With Hanging Rails, Shelving And Overhead Storage, Fitted Matching Bedside Cabinets, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling, Door To:
En-Suite Shower Room
Refitted With Three Piece Suite Comprising Tiled Shower Cubicle With Fitted Shower Over, Vanity Wash Hand Basin In Vanity Unit, Close Coupled, Wc And Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan Tiled Splashbacks, Pvcu Opaque Double Glazed Window To Front.
3.78m X 3.20m (12'5" X 10'6")
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Side, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
2.46m X 2.64m (8'1" X 8'8")
Pvcu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
Refitted With Three Piece Suite Comprising Deep Panelled Bath, Vanity Wash Hand Basin In Vanity Unit With Cupboards Under And Close Coupled Wc, Tiled Splashbacks, Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan, Pvcu Opaque Double Glazed Window To Side, Airing Cupboard Housing, Hot Water Tank With Linen Shelving.
Front Of Property Enclosed By Low Wall With Access To Driveway Providing Off Road Parking And Leading To A Double Garage. Rear Garden Is Enclosed By Timber Fence And Stone Wall To Rear And Sides And Is Mainly Laid To Lawn With Well Stocked Mature And Established Flower And Shrub Borders And A Range Of Ornamental Trees, Timber Garden Shed And An Aluminium Greenhouse Are Also Included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44410485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.