4 bedroom detached house for saleWoolton Close Ashton In Makerfield Wigan
Sold by Us £169,995
- 4 bedroom detached
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Off road parking & garage
- En-suite to master
- Utility room
- No chain
- EPC rating D
- MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
Looks can be deceiving as with this four bedroom detached property the internal accommodation is certainly impressive in size. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac position the property comprises hallway, lounge, downstairs WC, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room, further reception room/play room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, integral garage, gardens front and rear and off road parking. Offered with no chain.
Lawned garden and driveway for multiple vehicles leading to garage.
Lawned garden with flagged patio areas.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band D
By appointment through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in rela
Making An Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.
11'1" x 15'8"
Front facing with laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, wall lights, marble fire surround.
11'4 x 8'9"
Rear facing open plan into kitchen with tiled floor and patio doors to rear garden.
11'4" x 8'9"
Rear facing fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, integrated double oven, hob, extractor fan and dishwasher. Part-tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Rear facing with tiled flooring and plumbed for washing machine.
Tiled floor, wc and hand wash basin.
8'7" x 8'2"
Side facing with laminate wooden flooring. Potential use for bedroom, second reception room, study or play room.
11'6" x 9'0"
Rear facing with carpet flooring and en-suite.
Tiled flooring, tiled walls, wc, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, spotlights.
10'11" x 10'5"
Front facing with carpet flooring.
7'8" x 6'8"
Front facing with carpet flooring.
11'6" x 4'11"
Side facing with carpet flooring.
Side facing with tiled floor and walls. Modern fitted bathroom suite comprising wc, hand wash basin and bath with shower over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44411325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0011620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelrick Properties, Ashton-in-Makerfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.