2 bedroom flat for saleHawkhurst Road, Brighton
Under Offer £199,950
- Well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Quiet residential location in Coldean
- Good transport links & easy access to A27
- Well presented modern kitchen & attractive bathroom
- Ideal buy-to-let or first time buy
- Early viewing highly recommended
MTM Sales and Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented ground floor two bedroom flat, located in central Coldean. Ideally located with easy access to the A27/A23 and good transport links to the city centre, the property is well position in a quiet area with local shops nearby.
The property is in very good condition throughout with modern neutral decor. The accommodation briefly comprises a large master bedroom, second good size bedroom, large living room, modern kitchen and an attractive bathroom.
The property is ideal for both first time buyers or investors. MTM suggest a rental income of around £1200pcm would be achievable, which represents a gross yield of over 7% based on the asking price.
The vendor advises the following lease information:Lease remaining: 103 yearsService charge and ground rent: £487.44 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44411373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7181335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MTM Sales & Lettings, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.