3 bedroom detached house for saleOaken Grove, Maidenhead
Sold STC £800,000
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- GARAGE & PARKING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN
- A MUST FOR VIEWING
In an ever popular and sought-after location is this outstanding and skilfully extended three/four bedroom detached family home, circa 1965 by local builders of repute HJ Wiggins. Standing in delightful gardens, this beautiful home is a certain must for viewing.
Door to front, double glazed windows to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, parquet flooring.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, French doors to dining room, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point, double glazed bi-fold doors to conservatory, parquet flooring.
Dining Room 18' 1" x 11' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to rear and sides, French doors to lounge, radiator, parquet flooring.
Study / Bedroom 4 18' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.56m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to conservatory, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 10' 6" ( 6.02m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to front and rear, door to driveway, one and a half bowl sink drainer, oak work surfaces, Bloomberg electric oven, Neff five ring stainless steel gas hob, cooker hood, space for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, cupboard housing Glow-Worm stand-alone boiler, radiator, part tiled.
Conservatory 19' 3" x 14' 5" ( 5.87m x 4.39m )
Of brick and aluminium construction, double glazed windows, porcelain tiles, underfloor heating, single and double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to insulated and partly boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored door, radiator, t.v. point, door to:
Dressing Room 6' 4" x 8' 10" ( 1.93m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access to extension, fitted wardrobe, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, cupboard space, heat recovery ventilation system, part tiled.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, airing cupboard, water softener, heat recovery ventilation system, part tiled.
Enclosed by panel fencing and backs onto Furze Platt senior school, greenhouse with waterproof power socket, shed, outside tap, external power socket in conservatory, woodchip section at the rear of the garden with vegetable garden and compost heap.
Up and over door, window, side door, power and light.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road and upon reaching the Esso petrol station on your right turn left into Linden Avenue. Proceed to the crossroads with Courthouse Road and continue straight across into Oaken Grove.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44411436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.