2 bedroom park home for saleFell View Park, Seascale
Withdrawn from Market £105,000
- Modern home built in 2009
- Spacious and well presented throughout
- Large lounge plus dining room
- Modern kitchen with utility area
- Bathroom and master en suite
- Drive and low maintenance garden
First Choice Move is delighted to offer to the market this immaculate two double bedroom home. The property is nestled within the quiet Fell View Park within a cluster of similar style properties. Fell View Park is positioned on the edge of the sought after, picturesque village of Gosforth and offers easy access to the seaside and the uncommercialised Western Lakes including Wast Water and surrounding Fells. Only built in 2009 the property is immaculate throughout and ready to move into. Accommodation comprises briefly of: hallway, modern kitchen, utility area, spacious lounge and a dining room. There are two double bedrooms (master en suite) and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a driveway and enjoys a well maintained, low maintenance garden. As a Park Home Estate buyers must be over 50 years of age and the current pitch fee is only £130.00 per month. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the property, the setting and lovely views on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First Choice Move, Disington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.