3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChaston Close * Inkberrow
- In need of some UPDATING & MODERNISATION
- THREE double Bedrooms
- Top of Cul de Sac location
- Living room with open fire
- Breakfast Kitchen & large Utility room
- Sitting room/ Family room
- Family Bathroom
- Mature Garden to rear
- Large 2 Storey Extension
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Requiring some UPDATING and MODERNISATION situated at the top of a Cul de sac in a good position in the village of Inkberrow, a THREE bed semi-detached property having been considerably extended at both ground and first floor levels. Mature Garden to rear & Driveway parking to front. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44412132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7137599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Astwood Bank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.