1 bedroom flat for saleStaten Building/Bow Quarter, 60 Fairfield Road, London, E3
- Flat has spacious rooms
- On-site Shop incl dry cleaning
- On-site gym incl pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, weights and cardio studio
- On-site bar and restaurant
- 24 hour security including porter
- Great transport links, including a short walk home on newly created 24hr underground route
- Excellent location to City, Canary Wharf and Olympic Park
- Lovely community often hosting seasonal parties
- Awesome local pubs/bars and gastro pubs
- Close to Victoria Park
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
There is a strong community within historic Bow Quarter. Lovely grounds that are perfect for summer picnics. An on-site bar including a restaurant that are happy to deliver to the door. Fantastic gym which houses: swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, exercise studio, cardio room, weights room and also a treatment room.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44412744.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2k-ndml. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.