4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFour Bedroom with River Frontage, Christchurch Town Centre
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique waterside home in Christchurch Town Centre
- Decked Area Fronting River for Mooring a Boat
- Four bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms with river views
- Large decked sun terrace and decked balcony
- Brand new kitchen
- Beautiful views down the river and across to Hengistbury Head
- Parking for two cars
- Located conveniently in the town centre, in walking distance of shops and amenities
- Must be viewed
Goya is a truly unique home in the heart of Christchurch Town Centre and is situated on the beautiful River Avon. This amazing home boasts views from almost every room, reaching down the river and right down to Hengistbury Head. These views can further be enjoyed from the large decked sun terrace and balconies at the front of the property, where you can also make use of two pontoons and fishing rights. Internally, the property comprises of a large open plan lounge/dining room, large kitchen, a further large living space downstairs opening out onto the large decked sun terrace, downstairs utility area and shower room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include two allocated parking spaces and the opportunity to modernise this already very special home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6088883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.