7 bedroom character property for saleSoar Road, Quorn
- Grade II Listed Family Home
- Three Lovely Reception Rooms
- Large Purpose-built Victorian Billiards Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Seven Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Gated Driveway & Large Garage
- Walled Gardens
An elegant house located on Soar Road that was built in the early eighteenth century. This seven bedroom Georgian home is Grade II listed and offers three floors of accommodation bursting with character and charm. Period fireplaces, panelled doors, flagstone floors and shuttered windows are just some of the features of this stunning home that features three lovely reception rooms, family kitchen and a large purpose built Victorian billiards room. Outside there is a generous gated driveway, outbuilding/garage and walled garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4405742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Woodhouse Eaves. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.