4 bedroom house for saleVale Of Health,Hampstead,NW3
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Guest Cloakroom / WC
- Double Aspect Reception Room
- Master Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe & En-suite Bathro
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Mature Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Location, moments from Hampstead Heath
- 0.5 miles to Hampstead Underground & High Street
A rare opportunity to purchase this charming and unique Victorian end of terrace house set on this sought after and exclusive road in Hampstead.
The property has been beautifully modernised throughout and the interior was designed by Keith Tillman of award winning firm, Guard Tillman Pollock architects. This spacious home is set over four floors and 2235 sq ft of living space and comprises of a kitchen and breakfast room to the lower ground floor, a double reception room to the raised ground floor, a master bedroom complemented by a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, bathroom and a private south facing garden to the rear, with detached garage.
The house is positioned overlooking the heath on the Vale of Heath, one of London’s most scenic open spaces whilst still being within half a mile to the high street with its boutique shops and restaurants and is within 800m to Hampstead underground station (Northern Line) with direct and quick access into the West End and The City.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2133556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.