3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Fabulous 3 bedroom detached family home
- Right in the heart of Bearsted
- Extended accommodation
- Some updating required
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
A rare and exciting opportunity to buy a fabulous family home within walking distance of the village green with potential to improve and modernise.As you approach down the lane you swing round the corner and the tower of the Holy Cross church comes into view - it is then that you know you are nearly home.The pace of life seems to visibly slow down in this sleepy part of the village. As well as the church you have the woodland trust walk, the bowls club and tennis club right on the doorstep as well as all that is on offer down at the green. Why not enjoy a stroll in the evening to meet friends and have dinner in one of the pubs or restaurants dotted around its edge.Inside the home, both living rooms have so much space that you will be able to entertain plenty of friends and family. The outside space is also great for get togethers with plenty of room for the children to run around. This is a property that really does need to be seen internally to appreciate the opportunity on offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 18'10 x 13'4 (5.74m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room: 20'0 x 9'3 (6.10m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
- Utility Room: 8'10 x 5'10 (2.69m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 13'4 (4.88m x 4.07m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 8'8 (2.80m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'6 (2.44m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage converted to workshop
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44415138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.