3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodhouse Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
Sold STC £89,950
- End terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Spacious room sizes
- Garage to the rear
- Popular location
Located close to the Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital is this spacious three bedroom end terrace property which is set on a corner plot & is a perfect starter home.The property will be marketed for 2 weeks before any offers can be considered.
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor landing. There is laminate flooring, access to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 14' 4" into window recess x 10' 10" Into breast recess ( 4.37m into window recess x 3.30m Into breast recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring, electric fire with wooden surround.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 13' 11" into brest recess ( 3.81m x 4.24m into brest recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are built in storage units, access to the hall, kitchen and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
With rear facing double glazed window. There is access to the garden and dining room. Tiled flooring, part tiling to the walls, matching units with surfaces over, steel sink and drainer there is also a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With access to bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" into breast recess ( 3.66m x 3.28m into breast recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.25m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window, storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is part tiling to the walls, tiled floor, pannled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and built in storage area. Access to the kitchen and garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.23m )
Has a side facing single glazed window and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44415525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.