3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapel Road, Brightlingsea, Colchester
Sold STC £250,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden Approx 120 ft
- Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the popular Brightlingsea area offering good access to the waterfront. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden measuring approximately 120 ft in length and off road parking.
Entrance Door To:
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 26' 9" x 11' 5" ( 8.15m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to side and double glazed French doors to rear garden, two double radiators, door to Inner Lobby.
Doors to Kitchen, Bathroom & Side.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 5' 5" ( 4.62m x 1.65m )
Double glazed windows to two sides, radiator, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, washing machine + tumble dryer + fridge to remain, gas fired boiler for central heating and hot water.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator, double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, lawned front garden and side access to the rear.
The rear garden measures approximately 120 ft in depth being predominantly laid to lawn with patio area, pathway to rear, two sheds and greenhouse to remain, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester along A133 towards Clacton, turn right onto Colchester Road/B1028, turn left onto Brightlingsea Road/B1027, continue to follow B1027 for approximately 4 miles, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Brightlingsea Road/B1029, continue to follow B1029 for approximately 1.5 miles, bear left on Church Street, slight left onto Samson's Road, turn left onto Red Barn Road, continue onto Chapel Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44415537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.