3 bedroom terraced house for saleDumfries Walk, Hull
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Family House
- Convenient/Popular Residential Location
- Lounge with Bow Window & Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Family Bathroom to First Floor with Separate WC
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
Lovely modern three bedroom family home in ideal/popular residential location - view now or miss out!
Lovely modern three bedroom family home briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge with bow window and feature fireplace and fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom with separate wc. To the outside of the property are gardens to the front and rear.
With double glazed residential door, electric room heater and dado rail.
Lounge 15' max x 11' 7" max ( 4.57m max x 3.53m max )
With double glazed bow window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, dado rail, two wall light points, coving to ceiling and panelled door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 15' x 8' 2" ( 4.57m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminate work surfaces with sink unit, gas cooker point, filter cooker hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for appliances, ceramic tile floor, double glazed casement window and double glazed exit door.
With dado rail and coving to ceiling. Trap door access via ladder to partially boarded roof space with light.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.34m max x 3.00m max )
With double glazed casement window, fitted wardrobes, drawers unit, built in storage cupboard, feature wood grain effect laminate floor covering, coving to ceiling and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 9' max x 7' plus recess ( 2.74m max x 2.13m plus recess )
With double glazed casement window, built in storage cupboard, built in cupboard housing gas fired multi point water heater, coving to ceiling and panelled door.
Bedroom 3 11' max including bulk head x 6' 10" max including bulk head ( 3.35m max including bulk head x 2.08m max including bulk head )
With double glazed casement window, coving to ceiling and a panelled door.
White suite comprising of panel bath, wash hand basin, separate low level wc, picture window and panelled door.
Lawned garden with privet hedge forming boundary.
Lawned garden with paved patio area, brick shed, light, cold water tap, brick built work shop with light and power point, gravelled beds and timber fence forming boundary.
See below map for property location, for further information the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 327913.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44415552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.