2 bedroom bungalow for saleBeechfield Avenue, Preesall, FY6 0PT
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Garage / Off Road Parking
- Conservatory / South Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating E
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Preesall. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory. The property benefits UPVC double glazing and night storage heating. There are gardens to the front with an extensive driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage and south facing rear garden. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott Office, proceed out of Knott End, along Lancaster Rd for a short distance, turning left on to Pilling Lane. Take your first right on to Rosemount Avenue, and then take your second right on to Cedar Avenue. Take your first turning on you left in to Beechfield Avenue, and the property can be found a short distance along on the right hand side
Hall: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front, cupboard with shelving, UPVC double glazed entrance door, night storage heater.
Lounge: Approx 17'0 x 11'3 (5.18 x 3.43) UPVC double glazed bow window to the front, feature fireplace with inset electric coal effect fire, TV Point, telephone point, wall light points, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'3 x 9'4 ( 3.45 x 2.84) UPVC double glazed window to the side, modern wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob, over head extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for automatic dishwasher, splash back tiling, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'4 x 11'4 (4.67 x 3.45) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wardrobes to one wall, two single wardrobes, tall boy, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'1 x 8'6 (3.38 x 2.59) UPVC double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, double mirror fronted wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Conservatory: Approx 9'8 x 17'6 (2.9 x 5.3) UPVC double glazed conservatory with dwarf wall, telephone point, two TV points, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, panel bath with telephone shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Front Garden: Pleasant front garden area, laid with stones, shrub displays, extensive driveway to side allowing off road parking for several vehicles, leading to single garage, external tap.
Garage: Up and over door, side personnel door.
Rear Garden: South facing rear garden, partly paved, stone garden area with shrub displays, panel fence surround.
Note: A new gas central heating system is currently being installed.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44416329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE24Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.