2 bedroom apartment for saleHarrow Lane, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- 0.2 MILES FROM NEAREST STATION
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- MILE OF TOWN
- CALL TO VIEW NOW!
A fantastic apartment situated a mile from town. This property has been built to an extremely high standard, just over 10 years of age. Available with NO CHAIN. Call to view now.
Communal Entrance Hall
Video phone entry system.
Video phone entry system, cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 18' 11" x 16' 2" narrowing to 11' 2" ( 5.77m x 4.93m narrowing to 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, double doors to JULIETTE BALCONY, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Open to lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint fridgefreezer, integrated four ring gas Hotpoint hob and extractor fan, integrated Hotpoint oven and grill, integrated Indesit washer dryer.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, double built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Bath with mixer taps and shower, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Very well maintained communal gardens which are both well stocked and mature.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed north along the A308 Marlow Road. Continue for some distance passing under the railway bridge, pass St Pirans School and upon reaching the crossroads with the Fernley Esso Garage turn right into Harrow Lane. Cedar House will be found on the right hand side having passed Fernley Court.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44416791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.