3 bedroom detached house for saleOxford Drive, Woodbridge, Woodbridge
Sold STC £275,000
- Spacious Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Garden
- In Need Of Refurbishment
- Garage & Driveway
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Excellent Location
Great opportunity to put your own stamp on this three bedroom detached house. The property would make a great family home and offers good size accommodation throughout. Situated in the popular area of Deben Rise which lies close to the main town centre of Woodbridge.
This property is sure to create a high level of interest due to the size and the potential it has to offer. Situated within easy reach of the main town centre of Woodbridge which offers great shopping facilities and restaurants together with the Riverside Cinema and Deben Swimming Pool. Other pleasing features to note include the close proximity to the A12/A14 along with the train station at Woodbridge which gives good links to London Liverpool Street. There are also schools in the public and private sector.
In brief to the ground floor the property comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and dining area, kitchen and rear porch, and to the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there are good size gardens and a garage and driveway.
The property is offered with no chain and as such we strongly recommend your appointment to view at the open house.
Entrance Porch 8' x 8' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.57m )
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, carpet.
Single glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Single glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, low level WC, carpet.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' ( 5.21m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Dining Area 10' x 11' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.43m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, central heating boiler, door to side aspect.
Double glazed door to front and double glazed door to rear.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 10' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, build in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, low level WC.
Laid to lawn with a range of trees.
Lawn, mature shrubs and trees, greenhouse and two sheds to remain.
Up and over doors, fitted with power and lighting.
Off Road Parking
Dropped kerb, space for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44416833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.