3 bedroom apartment for saleKings Gate, 111 The Drive, Hove
- Six New Beautifully Appointed Penthouses
- Opposite Hove Recreation Ground And Close To The Station
- Video Entry Phone System
- A Choice Of 2 And 3 Bedrooms
- All With An Allocated Car Parking Space
- The Majority With South Facing Balconies And Rooftop Views Towards The Sea
- Accessed Via 2 Newly Installed Passenger Lifts
- Each With A 10 Year Build-Zone Warranty
**ALL APARTMENTS SOLD**
Oakley New Homes are pleased to offer six new, beautifully appointed, 2 and 3 bedroom top floor apartments, all with allocated parking. The majority benefit from south facing balconies with roof top tree lined views towards the sea and they all come with a 10 year Build-Zone Warranty for peace of mind.
Call Oakley New Homes on 01273 688 881.
A selection of six new beautifully appointed penthouse apartments that have been constructed by Sussex based developers Spurpoint Limited who are a part of the Anstone Group of Companies. The apartments are accessed via two newly installed passenger lifts and the newly refurbished entrance and communal ways. Once inside the apartments have been finished to exacting standards and offer a choice of 2 and 3 bedroom layouts with the majority benefitting from south facing balconies and fabulous rooftop, tree lined views towards the sea. The kitchens are high gloss handleless doors with granite or stone worktops and integrated Zanussi appliances. All bathrooms and shower rooms are fully tiled, with white suites. The apartments benefit from LED downlighting, engineered wood effect flooring in the living areas and entrance halls, neutral carpet in the bedrooms, UPVC double glazing, sliding fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms, Gas Fired Worcester boilers and a video entry system. Each apartment comes with an allocated car parking space, a new 122 year lease and is sold with the peace of mind of a 10 year Build-Zone Warranty.
Location Kings Gate is situated opposite Hove Recreation Ground with the entrance on The Drive. Ideally positioned within easy reach of Hove Mainline Railway Station, numerous shops, cafes and restaurants in nearby Church Road, the seafront and Hove Park. The property is well connected for the railway station, bus services and road links to the A27 and A23.
Property ref: 121_1567_4249214
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44417595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4249214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.