4 bedroom detached house for salePoplar Close, Carlton, Nottingham
Sold STC £260,000
- Guide Price £260,000 - £270,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spectacular Views Of The City
This property comes to the market ideal for any growing family looking to upsize on their property, as it is a spacious living accommodation which is beautifully presented throughout. It offers spectacular views looking over the Trent Valley, as far as the eye can see.
Guide Price £260,000 - £270,000. Property For sale in the NG4 Carlton area. This property comes to the market ideal for any growing family looking to upsize on their property, as it is a spacious living accommodation which is beautifully presented throughout. It offers spectacular views looking over the Trent Valley, as far as the eye can see.. Also close to good transport links into the City Centre as well as having an integral garage and driveway. This property has a enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs with additional room to the side giving the potential to extend. Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate the property, please call the office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front, wall mounted radiator and access to the downstairs WC.
WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 11' 6" x 13' 7" Max ( 3.51m x 4.14m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors leading to the garden area with a feature fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 8" x 11' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed French doors leading out to the garden area. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, comprising of a sink drainer,work surfaces, part tiled walls with a wall mounted radiator and housing the central heating boiler. Electric oven and gas hob with a overhead cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Access via entrance hall, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and beautiful views.
Double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with overhead mains fed power shower, WC, part tiled walls and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and beautiful views.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" Max x 11' 6" ( 2.36m Max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath and mixer taps with a overhead mains fed power shower, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is part patio with a table and chairs with a lawned area with mature trees and shrubs surrounding the garden with a fence boundary creating a high level of privacy.
Garage 10' 8" Max x 17' ( 3.25m Max x 5.18m )
Power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44417973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.