3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHag Hill Lane, Taplow, Maidenhead
Guide Price £445,000
- Beautiful three bedroom family home
- Excellent transport links with Taplow mainline London Paddington within walking distance
- Catchment for Lent Rise School
- Open plan living
- Off street parking for two vehicles
A three bedroom family home with off street parking for two cars and offering open plan living areas. The property is ideally located for local amenities and excellent transport links.
A very well presented three bedroom home location in a sought after residential location and in catchment for Lent Rise School. The property is located within walking distanced of Taplow Train Station with future crossrail 2019. Highly recommended.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, spot lights, radiator, wash hand basin, tiled, wc.
Lounge 12' 3" max. x 13' 7" into bay ( 3.73m max. x 4.14m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator.
Family Room 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Open fireplace, radiator, open plan leading into kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 2" x 9' 8" ( 5.54m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, open plan living, French doors leading to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, tiling, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, five ring gas hob, electric oven, cooker-hood, radiator, central heating boiler.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, part boarded, sky light, ladder, light.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 11' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 7" max. ( 3.45m x 2.92m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 1" max. ( 2.49m x 1.85m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, shower, extractor fan, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled.
To The Front
Two off street parking spaces, side access.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing, patio area, garden shed, out side tap, lean to side area, security lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44417985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.