3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBallam Avenue, Scawthorpe, DONCASTER
Sold STC £95,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Two reception rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Ideal starter home or investment opportunity
Guide Price £95,000-£105,000 Look at this spacious family home which is perfect for a first time buyer. Offering generous front and rear gardens and an outbuilding for extra storage.
Located in the popular area of Scawthorpe close to local amenities and with good transport links is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. The property comprises of two recpetion rooms, modern kitchen, spacious rear garden and is an ideal starter home.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 10' 1" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.07m x 3.78m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 12' 5" into recess ( 4.32m x 3.78m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.63m x 1.85m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and plumbing for a washing machine. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the hall, dining room and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.86m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 7" from door recess to breast ( 3.76m x 3.53m from door recess to breast )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Has front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden, mature shrubs and decking area. Access to the outer building with side facing single glazed window and front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44418798.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.