2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor View, Blackhill, Consett, DH8
- Two Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Lawned Garden To The Rear
Ideally suited to first time buyers, a well presented and improved 1930s semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Blackhill.
The property has been updated with a kitchen dining room, modern bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom, double glazing, gas central heating combination boiler and decoration. The accommodation includes: Porch, lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. There is a forecourt garden to front and a private lawned garden to rear.
Moor View is a popular address tucked away on the level area of Blackhill just off Durham Road. This property is one of only four stone-built detached houses at the far end of the lane, which is predominantly populated by 1930s semi-detached homes. Conveniently placed within walking distance of the local facilities and amenities, Moor View is also within easy reach of Shotley Bridge and Consett town centre, and the major road links to the regional centres of Durham and Tyneside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44419068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.