2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsquith Drive, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Semi-Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Hob And Oven
- Beautiful Rear Garden With Patio And Lawned Garden
- Convenient For The Excellent Amenities Of Morley Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = F
An impressive two bedroom family home with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge/dining room and modern fitted kitchen with gas hob and inbuilt electric oven. A first floor landing provides access to two double bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrub/flowerbed border. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful garden comprising of paved patio area and lawned garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this well presented property is convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at the White Rose Centre or Birstall Retail Park. This impressive property is convenient for access onto the M621/M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44423709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.