2 bedroom terraced house for saleCity Road, Chester Green, Derby
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Sought After Location
- Close To City & Darley Park
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A spacious two bedroom mid terrace in a sought after location in Chester Green offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of - lounge, separate dining room, extended fitted kitchen, conservatory, two good size first floor bedrooms and bathroom. VIEWING ADVISED
A spacious two bedroom mid terrace in a sought after location in Chester Green offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of - lounge, separate dining room, an extended fitted kitchen, conservatory, two good size first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property is a garden area. The property is well placed for access to Derby City, road links and is within walking distance of the picturesque Darley Park. Early internal viewing highly advised.
Lounge 10' 4" Max into Chimney Breast x 11' 3" Max ( 3.15m Max into Chimney Breast x 3.43m Max )
Having entrance door, double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" Max x 10' 4" Max into Chimney Breast ( 3.71m Max x 3.15m Max into Chimney Breast )
Having double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, stairs giving access to the first floor and door to cellar.
Kitchen 18' 8" x 15' 10" ( 5.69m x 4.83m )
An extended kitchen with fitted with matching wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, door giving access to the garden and window to the side.
Conservatory 10' 1" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.07m Max x 2.90m Max )
Having doors to the rear giving access to the garden and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" Max into Chimney Breast x 11' 9" Max ( 4.17m Max into Chimney Breast x 3.58m Max )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" Max x 6' 4" Max into Chimney Breast ( 3.73m Max x 1.93m Max into Chimney Breast )
Having double glazed window to the rear and overstairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and obscure window.
To the front the property has views over Parkers Piece. To the rear is a garden area with shared access via the neighbours property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44427222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.