2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRedwood Drive, Rhyl
Sold STC £95,000
Full descriptionLocated to the favoured east of the town centre in a popular residential area an opportunity to acquire a Semi Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow in need of some modernisation. Briefly affording: Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Shower Room. Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing. Gardens to front and rear. Off road parking and Garage.
uPVC double glazed entrance door leads to
Hall - Radiator and power points.
Lounge - 5.49m x 3.35m (18' x 11') - Tiled fireplace and hearth. Radiator, power points and uPVC double glazed picture window.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.22m x 2.84m (13'10 x 9'4) - Base and wall mounted units with formica topped work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, power point, radiator, vinyl floor covering and two uPVC double glazed windows. Wall mounted condensing combination gas fired central heating boiler.
Shower Room - Tiled shower area with Mira control unit(not tested) rail and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. Radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 4.83m(into wardrobe) x 3.35m (15'10(into wardrobe) - Fitted wardrobes, power points, radiator and carpet. uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 2.69m x 3.15m (8'10 x 10'4) - Radiator, power point, carpet and uPVC double glazed window.
Exterior - Lawned front garden and concrete driveway with double metal gates across to the single concrete sectional Garage.
Enclosed and lawned rear garden.
Directions - From the Agents Office proceed along Russell Road. At the fire station turn right onto Lynton Walk, proceed Down taking the third turning left into Rees Avenue and at the end of Rees Avenue bear left onto Graham Drive and take the first right into Redwood Drive and Number 6 will be found on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 15th September 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26516194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.