4 bedroom detached house for saleFoolow, Hope Valley
- *** GUIDE PRICE £750,000 - £800,000 ***
- No upward chain
- Flexible family living accommodation ideal for dependant relative
- Picturesque Peak Park setting
- Within highly regarded school catchment
- Stunning far reaching views
- Ideal equestrian property or small holding
- Range of garage/outbuildings and conservatory
A beautifully appointed, substantial four bedroom detached residence nestled in approximately 2 acres of paddock and gardens with a range of outbuildings/garages, with generous off road parking for several vehicles.
A beautifully appointed, substantial four bedroom detached residence nestled in approximately 2 acres of paddock and gardens with a range of outbuildings/garages making it an ideal equestrian property or smallholding, with generous off road parking for several vehicles. The well presented property retains period features alongside high quality contemporary fittings including log burners, column radiators, underfloor heating, luxurious family bathroom and reception/ ground floor bedroom four with mezzanine level. The spacious, flexible living accommodation is suitable for dependant relative or homeworker. The property is set in a picturesque setting in the popular Peak Park village of Foolow with stunning far reaching views across the surrounding countryside, easy access to local walks and cycle trails, close to local country inn, within highly regarded primary school, Lady Manners School and Hope Valley College catchment area. Easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room with log burning stove, dining room, family dining kitchen with walk in pantry, utility room, ground floor WC and cellar. At first floor three bedrooms, study and bathroom with walk in shower. The range of outbuildings include garaging, conservatory and storage sheds. The gardens include meandering pathways, enclosed seating terraces, planted beds and borders and woodland.
An oak entrance door opens into the hallway with tiled floor, column radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 11' 5" into the recess ( 4.42m x 3.48m into the recess )
An open plan reception room with front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor with underfloor heating and a recessed fireplace houses a log burning stove. The dining room opens into:
Kitchen 17' 9" into the recess x 13' 8" ( 5.41m into the recess x 4.17m )
A spacious family kitchen with free standing units and a double Belfast sink and drainer with storage cupboards beneath. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and fridge freezer, an arched recess houses a double oven and grill Rangemaster range with 5 gas rings and hot plate. With granite work surface, two rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor with under floor heating and a walk in pantry with additional storage. A timber door with stained glass panel leads to the enclosed seating terrace.
Utility / Side Entrance
A timber door opens into the utility room with tiled floor, continued underfloor heating, side aspect double glazed window and a double stainless steel sink with storage beneath. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and a wall mounted boiler.
Ground Floor W C
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, side aspect double glazed window and tiled floor.
Sitting Room 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
A dual aspect reception room with front and rear aspect double glazed windows, oak flooring, open fireplace with tiled hearth, television point and radiator.
Family Room / Bedroom Four 20' 3" x 15' 1" ( 6.17m x 4.60m )
A flexible dual aspect reception room, which may be used as a games room or double bedroom, with front aspect double glazed French doors flanked by double glazed glass panels and side aspect double glazed window enjoying superb views across the garden. Two column radiators and a timber and wrought iron staircase leads to a mezzanine level above, with stripped plank flooring currently used as additional sleeping area.
First Floor Landing
With doors opening into:
Study / Single Bedroom 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and stripped plank flooring.
Bedroom 11' 2" into the recess x 14' ( 3.40m into the recess x 4.27m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and side facing double glazed windows enjoying spectacular far reaching views. Radiator.
A spacious bathroom with free standing contemporary bath with pillar tap and shower hose, walk in shower enclosure with glazed screen, overhead shower and body jets, low flush WC and wash hand basin with towel rail. With side aspect double glazed window with decorative tiled sill, contemporary spiral heated towel rail and column radiator with heated towel rail.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window with deep sill and radiator beneath.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 14' 4" ( 3.48m x 4.37m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and rear aspect double glazed windows and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gated gravel driveway leading to the garages and providing generous off road parking. The gardens include garden laid to lawn, paved seating terrace, planted beds and borders. The enclosed land with meandering pathways and mature specimen shrubs and trees amount to approximately 2 acres. With enclosed seating terrace and an exterior door leads to the cellar.
With two up and over doors, power, light and a mezzanine level over half of the garage.
Attached Summer House
A double glazed summer house with windows to three sides and double glazed entrance doors.
Further Attached Single Garage
With up and over door, power and light.
Timber Storage Shed
Metal Storage Shed
The furniture in the property and sit on mower can be purchased by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44427507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.