3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Avenue, Dudley
Offers Over £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link Detached Three Bedroom Residence
- Beautifully Presented Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway
- Family Sized Through Lounge
- Nicely Presented Extended Kitchen
- Separate Dining Area
- Traditional Features With Modern Aspects
- No Upward Chain
A fantastic opportunity! This is an exceptionally well presented linked detached property benefiting from its prestigious location, with views out on to the embankment within proximity to Priory Park. The property offers an extended kitchen, spacious through lounge and three bedrooms
A fantastic opportunity! This is an exceptionally well presented linked detached property benefiting from its prestigious location, with views out on to the embankment within proximity to Priory Park. The property offers an extended kitchen with separate dining area, a spacious through lounge, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and an ideally sized family garden. With Tradiational features and modern aspects this is a must view property,
Please call Shipway on 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Situated within proximity to Priory park and Dudley Ruins, this property has great kerb appeal. With gated access leading to an ample driveway for off road parking and access to :-
Front door of the property leading to the entrance porch with access to:-
Double glazed internal door accessing the entrance hall with traditional features, laminate flooring, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and split level staircase leading to the first floor benefiting from understairs pantry
Lounge 20' 6" in to bay x 11' 10" ( 6.25m in to bay x 3.61m )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed square bay window, laminate flooring, two side facing feature windows, marble effect surround fireplace with gas fire and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear of the property
Dining Room/ Study 7' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.87m )
Separate dining area with wooden laminate flooring, accessed via the entrance to the kitchen
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.00m )
Fitted practical kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink with drainer, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, rear facing double glazed window, and spot lights to ceiling
First floor landing via the entrance hall with access to the partially boarded and insulated loft and doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 11" in to bay ( 3.78m x 3.63m in to bay )
Spacious double bedroom with front facing double glazed square bay window, boasting exceptional views
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 7' 11" ( 3.61m max x 2.41m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Bedroom with rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator
L shaped fully tiled bathroom with bath, mixer taps and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, central heated towel rail and front facing double glazed window
Rear Of Property
With access to the three tiered rear garden via the lounge and kitchen, the well-presented garden consists of patio area leading to the garden with boarders and enclosed fences for added privacy
Accessed via the front of the property, the garage benefits from power points with outward opening doors and access to the rear of the property via enclosed corridor
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44428425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.