3 bedroom terraced house for salePreston Road, Portsmouth
- Bay and Forecourt
- Upstairs Bathroom and Downstairs W/C
- Three Bedrooms
- Great Size Lounge/Diner
- Ideal Family Home
Three bedroom bay and forecourt mid terraced house, located in the heart of Copnor is being offered with no forward chain! The property boasts three bedrooms, a great size lounge/diner, large galley kitchen, upstairs bathroom and downstairs w/c.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this mid-terraced bay and forecourt property located in the popular family area of Copnor. The property boasts three bedrooms, a great size lounge/diner, large galley kitchen, upstairs bathroom and downstairs w/c. This property is a perfect first time or investment purchase, call now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, archway to;
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, w/c.
Lounge / Diner 25' 2" Plus bay x 13' max ( 7.67m Plus bay x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, smooth plastered walls, electric fire, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to downstairs w/c, door to;
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 1" max ( 4.19m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink bowl, electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, central heating boiler, double glazed door to rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden laid to decking and paving, boarder shrubs, outside tap.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' 3" ( 3.94m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 9' 1" ( 3.81m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" max x 9' 11" ( 2.16m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, smooth plastered walls, radiator, loft hatch.
Double glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, bath with electric shower over, w/c, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44428458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.