2 bedroom flat for saleCambium, Southfields
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- Second Floor
- Developer: Lendlease
- 1 car park included
- South West Aspect (Courtyard)
- Leasehold: 999 years remaining
- Service charge £1.80 per sq. ft.
- Ground Rent £450 pa
- Completion: Q2 2017
A brand new/ off-plan (778 Sq. Ft) two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Cambium, the property is situated on the second floor with south west facing balcony (64.6Sq.Ft) facing the courtyard.
The development is also handily placed for a short walk to Southfields station and District line. Cambium is an exclusive new development from Lend Lease, located in a leafy setting in South West London. These homes are ideally located to allow you to make the most of both local life and trips further afield with great connections by tube, train, bus, cycling and car. Nestled between the bustling fun of Putney High Street and the tranquil pace of Wimbledon Village, Southfields also benefits from an abundance of green space, with parks, heaths and commons on your doorstep.
Completion will be Q2 2017.
One allocated car parking space included.
Please call us today to request more information on this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOV002055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.