2 bedroom house for saleDereham Place, Shoreditch, EC2A
- Architecturally beautiful two bedroom townhouse
- Arranged over six floors connected by stunning wooden stairs
- Offering contemporary high specifications and neutral décor
- Quiet lower ground cinema room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, terrace and en suite
- Generous second bedroom with en suite
- Bright contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Integral parking space with electric garage doors
Set in the heart of one of London's trendiest districts, this stunning two bedroom town house offers luxurious living and boasts contemporary interiors throughout six floors with integral parking and cinema room.
Set in the heart of one of London's trendiest districts, this stunning two bedroom house offers luxurious living in a beautifully designed building, spaciously arranged over six floors. The house boasts contemporary interiors throughout all six floors, set behind stylish timber facades. This brand new town house benefits from an integral garage, private terrace, cinema room and high-specification finishes throughout and are located moments from the fashionable shops, restaurants and vibrant nightlife of Shoreditch, as well as offering superb transport links.
Dereham Place is an exciting area moments from a wide range of shops, trendy bars and restaurants as well as Brick Lane, Spitalfields and the City. Old Street Underground Station and Shoreditch Station are close by for links throughout London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.