1 bedroom terraced house for saleAlma Place, SPILSBY
Offers in Excess of £60,000
- MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- ONE BEDROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR YARD
- MARKET TOWN LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This Mid Terraced property is situated in the historic Market Town of Spilsby on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. The property benefits from a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Bedroom and good sized Bathroom, low maintenance rear yard. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN SPILSBY WITH ONE BEDROOM AND GOOD SIZED BATHOOM. OFFERRED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
With obscure glazed front entrance door, tiled floor, built-in storage cupboard with wall mounted shelving.
Lounge Diner 23' 5" including Entrance Lobby x 10' maximum ( 7.14m including Entrance Lobby x 3.05m maximum )
With window to front aspect, 2 electric heaters, ceiling mounted lighting, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.21m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base cupboards and wall units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, 2 windows, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With access to roof space which is served by a Dormer window, light point and power points.
Bedroom 10' 2" maximum x 14' 5" maximum into Dormer window ( 3.10m maximum x 4.39m maximum into Dormer window )
With window to front aspect, electric heater, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bathroom 9' 3" maximum x 7' 4" maximum ( 2.82m maximum x 2.24m maximum )
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted Vantage electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric heater, extended tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder tank within.
The property benefits from a low maintenance rear garden with concrete pathway leading to the entrance door, raised flower bed and further gravelled area.
The Vendor informs the Agent that the house is situated on a quiet 'No Through' road and is not overlooked, but has easy access in to Spilsby Town Centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44429754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.