2 bedroom detached house for saleHangleton Gardens, Hove
- Detached chalet
- Private driveway and garage
- Two large double bedrooms
- Good sized lounge
- Separate kitchen
- Patio garden
- Gas heating and Double glazing
- Sought after Hangleton location
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this detached house with private driveway, garage and rear patio garden. Offering excellent potential, with accommodation comprising of a good sized lounge, separate kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a family bathroom,
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and airy detached house with private driveway and garage, situated within this sought after Hangleton location. The house has well laid out accommodation, comprising on the ground floor of a entrance hall, good sized lounge, separate kitchen, rear conservatory and cloakroom. On the First floor there are two particularly good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear there is an attractive patio garden. The house is in need of some modernisation and offers excellent potential to modernise to suit individual family needs. Internal inspection strongly recommended.
Comprising of a staircase with varnished hand rail leading to the first floor, a radiator and a glazed door leading to the living room.
Living Room 16' 5" x 13' 1" ( 5.00m x 3.99m )
This bright dual aspect room has a large double glazed window over looking the front and to the rear there is a further double glazed window over looking the rear garden and roof top views. There are two radiators and with space for both dining and living areas.
Family bathroom comprising of an obscure double glazed glass window, white suite with chrome fittings and a paneled bath. The bathroom has a Low level w/c, a sink which is set into the vanity unit with a double cupboard beneath, tiled walls and a radiator.
Seperate Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door providing access onto the rear conservatory. There are units arranged to two walls in a galley style comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, There is additional worktop which is ideal for a breakfast bar. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and cooker. The kitchen also comprises of work surfaces with inset sink with mixer and drainer, tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Has two doors providing access on to the garden with further windows over looking the rear garden and another door providing access to integral garage.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With obscure glass level glazed window and with white suite comprising of a low level w/c with wall mounted cistern, corner hand basin with mixer and with a tiled splashback.
First Floor Landing
Houses a radiator and a fitted cupboard with slatted shelved storage providing access to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 13' 9" ( 3.99m x 4.19m )
Various built in cupboards providing both hanging and shelved storage, large replacement double glazed window, a radiator, hatch to loft space and ampler space for a double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 16' 6" x 10' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.07m )
Large replacement double glazed window over looking the front, built in double cupboard providing both hanging and shelved storage. To the rear there is a further double glazed window over looking the rear garden and the surrounding rooftops. The room has a radiator and ample space for a double bed and bedroom furniture.
Attractive Front Garden
Garden with established planting.
Providing off street parking for one car which in turn leads to the integral garage.
Accessed via the conservatory, attractive paved rear garden with several different seating areas enjoying the open outlook.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44429757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.