3 bedroom detached house for saleThrigby Road, Runham, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious & well presented detached family home
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- En suite, cloakroom, utility
- Driveway and gardens
- Popular & sought after village location
OFFERED CHAIN FREE. A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 2 reception rooms, utility, cloakroom, en suite, driveway, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 2 reception rooms, utility, cloakroom, en suite, driveway, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard with radiator, strip wood flooring, stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, WC.
Lounge 22' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.93m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, car pet, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, laminate flooring, door to
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated microwave, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiling, TV point, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, door to
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.93m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, alarm panel, tiling, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard with water tank, loft access, fitted bookcase, radiator, alarm panel.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, air conditioning unit, carpet.
En Suite Shower
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with shower, part tiling, bidet, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
Front Garden & Driveway
Driveway with space for six cars, lawn, shrubs and plants, access to rear.
Enclosed garden with lawn, patio, outside light and tap, shrubs, summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44429775.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.