3 bedroom detached house for saleMaple Wood, Rushden
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Excellent Condition
- Brilliant Location
A superb three bedroom detached home on the Peverel Manor Estate situated on the south side of Rushden allowing great access to the A6. Offering three bedrooms, excellent living space, a good size rear garden, off road parking, garage and much more this property really would make the PERFECT HOME!!
Entered via obscure glazed door to front, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, doors to cloakroom, lounge & kitchen
obscure double glazed window to front, low level w/c, wash hand basin
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
double glazed window to front, opening to dining area
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
double glazed patio doors to rear leading into conservatory, radiator, coving to ceiling
Conservatory 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
brick & upvc construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, door leading to rear garden
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with ample worksurface over, sink bowl and drainer, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher. electric built in oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, splashback tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to back garden
stairs rising from entrance hall, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.38m x 2.67m plus recess )
double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to ensuite
obscure double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with shower, low level w/c, wash hand basin
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator
a three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin & a low level w/c, obscure double glazed window to front
driveway leading down the side of the property to garage, lawn area
a good sized fully enclose rear garden mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area providing a place to sit, shrubs and bushes surround, pedestrian access to garage
up & over doors, power & light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44429796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.