3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Grove, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated on a corner plot
- Close to amenities
- Sold with no upward chain
- 14ft Lounge
- En Suites to Master Bedroom & Bedroom Two
- Driveway to front and side
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Situated on a corner plot
* Close to amenities
* Sold with no upward chain
* 14ft Lounge
* En Suites to Master Bedroom & Bedroom Two
* Driveway to front and side
Pvcu double glazed door to side to:
Radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, built-in boiler cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
4.47m x 3.86m (14'8" x 12'8"). Coal effect electric fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
3.56m x 2.90m (11'8" x 9'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling, access to loft.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising corner bath with hand shower attachment off and matching telephone style mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.89m x 3.51m (12'9" x 11'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap ceramic sink unit and tiled surround, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling, half double glazed door to:
Radiator, access to loft, pvcu double glazed door to side, door to:
3.61m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
To the front, mainly laid to gravel, driveway to the front and side, wrought iron side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, patio area and timber decking area, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed, wooden timber summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44430333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.