3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCirencester
- End of terrace family home
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Dining area with doors to the garden
- Recently decorated
- Two parking spaces
- No onward chain
- Low maintenance garden enclosed garden
This is a well-proportioned three bedroom end of terrace family home, occupying a lovely position in the very popular Cranhams Park area of Cirencester.
The property is approached into an entrance hall where there are stairs to the first floor and door into the sitting room, here there is a window to the front and it leads into the dining area where there are doors into the rear garden and access into the kitchen, where there are a range of units.
On the first floor the landing gives access to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, the rear garden is of a good size and is well enclosed and has a pedestrian side gate. The property also comes with two allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44430480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.