3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakmere Close, Moreton
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- In Popular Residential Area
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Rear Garden
A modern three bedroom semi-detached house set with in a popular residential. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Externally there is a driveway and a garden to the rear.
LOUNGE 12' 0" x 14' 1" (3.66m x 4.29m)
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 0" x 9' 1" (4.57m x 2.77m)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 8' 11" x 12' 0" (2.72m x 3.66m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 1 8' 11" x 8' 0" (2.72m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 2 5' 9" x 8' 0" (1.75m x 2.44m)
BATHROOM 5' 9" x 5' 1" (1.75m x 1.55m)
VIEWING by appointment through our Prenton Office telephone number 0151 608 8589
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101282024574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.