2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrading Avenue, Gosport
Sold STC £190,000
- Truly exceptional two double bedroom house
- Newly fitted kitchen and modern fitted bathroom
- * Re-plastered * Re-wired *
- Driveway to the front
- Extended to the front and rear
SHOW HOME STANDARD! - Two double bedroom house presented immaculately! - Driveway to the front - Newly fitted kitchen - Completely re-plastered - Re-wired - Peel Common catchment - Separate lounge and dining room - Utility room - Downstairs toilet - YOU MUST SEE THIS HOUSE! -
Fox and Sons welcome to the market one of the best two bedroom houses we have seen! The house has been completely gutted by the current owners and put back together to a very high standard, no stone has been left unturned! Within the last few weeks there has been a brand new kitchen fitted which opens up into a separate dining area. All the windows and doors have been replaced, there has been extensions added to the front and rear of the property, the property also now benefits from off road parking. Upstairs there is a modern fitted bathroom suite with two double bedrooms. The house is located in the Peel Common catchment area. We can assure you that this home is going to sell quickly so please do not hesitate to call us today to arrange an appointment to view!
Recently extended entrance, double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 8" max ( 4.55m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire place, radiator, glass paneled doors to:
Dining Room 16' x 9' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors to garden, roof window, radiator, open to:
Newly Fitted Kitchen 11' 10" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.61m max x 4.50m max )
Re-fitted in 2016. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, double glazed window to front, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, large understairs cupboard.
Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, central heating boiler, door to garden.
W/C, wash hand basin, tiled, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.55m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Two double glazed windows, towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W/C, fully tiled walls.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking and laid to lawn sections. To the rear there is a laid to lawn area with a patio section, a wooden shed and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS103872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.