3 bedroom detached house for saleFitzgilbert Road, Colchester
Sold STC £340,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this spacious three double bedroom detached family home situated off the popular Maldon Road. The property boasts newly fitted bathroom suite, open plan lounge/diner, off road parking and garage, as well as NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Window to side, tiled floor, door to:
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 21' 10" x 10' 11" ( 6.65m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.39m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances, vinyl flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, part tiled, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Low level w.c., double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
There is a Single Garage with up and over door, power and light.
From Colchester proceed out of town along Maldon Road, at the traffic lights proceed straight over and take the immediate turn on the left into Fitzgilbert Road where the property can be located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.