1 bedroom apartment for saleDixon Close, Enfield (Nr Town Centre), Redditch, Worcestershire
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Highly Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Good-sized Bedroom
- Allocated Parking & Communal Gardens
- EPC Rating = B84
This Well-presented and Spacious One-Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment is being offered with 'No Onward Chain'. The apartment is set within a modern residential development built in 2010 by Persimmon Homes, being conveniently located for access to the town centre facilities, local amenities, supermarket and national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway (with two storage cupboards), Spacious Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen (with Built-in Cooker & Electric Hob), One Double Bedroom and a Family Bathroom.
The property further benefits from an Allocated Parking Space, Ample Communal Gardens, Double Glazing and Central Heating System. There is also NHBC warranty remaining for approximately 4 years. Our vendors have also advised us that the carpets and curtains will be included in the sale price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7110271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.