2 bedroom flat for saleLee Heights, Bambridge Court, Maidstone, Kent, ME14
- Chain free apartment with over 800 sq. Ft. Of space
- Private garden plus use of the communal garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus en suite to master bedroom
- Spacious living space and fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking plus visitors spaces
- Gated development
- Viewing in person essential to appreciate fully
***NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE***This wonderful property offers the rare feature of a secure private garden plus lovely maintained gardens. Inside there is generous accommodation including a hallway with storage, large lounge, kitchen with a range of matching fitted units, two double bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and main family bathroom. This property is available chain free and must be viewed in person to be appreciated fully.
Lee Heights enjoys a location close to a number of amenities. The River Medway is a short walk away offering paths along its banks to local pubs and parks and the town centre of Maidstone almost as close offering excellent rail services including London from 57 minutes, a variety of shops and a wealth of bars and restaurants. This development offers a spot that is quieter than you might expect but with so much close by.
2.15m x 6.71m
4.42m x 4.57m
2.77m x 2.39m
4.6m x 3.18m
En-suite Shower Room
2.45m x 1.47m
2.92m x 3.61m
1.78m x 2.62m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDB160358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.