3 bedroom town house for saleBrading Road, Brighton
- Opportunity For Development
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Westerly Facing Garden
- Fantastic Location
- Scope for Extension (STNC)
- Victorian Terraced Property
- Spacious Living
- Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Viewings Available Immediately
Guide Price £450,000 - £475,000
Scope for improvement!
Potential is the buzz word for this spacious two storey mid-terraced Victorian house situated in the popular Elm Grove area of Brighton.
The property briefly comprises of a through lounge diner, large kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Worthy of particular mention is the westerly facing garden and original features throughout.
There is considerable scope to extend the ground floor and loft (subject to necessary consents). This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on this wonderful period property.
Brading Road is situated in a popular residential location between Elm Grove and Hartington Road. The amenities of Lewes Road include various local shops and cafes which are a short walk away, along with bus links to all parts of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Welton, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.