4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Isle Road, ARDROSSAN
- Converted modern detached villa
- One/two public rooms
- four/five bedrooms
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Modern fitted cloakroom and en-suite shower room
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Monobloc driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g
Converted four/five bedroom detached home with entrance hall, one/two public rooms, modern fitted dining kitchen, modern fitted cloakroom, modern fitted bathroom and modern fitted en-suite shower room. There is also monoloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens grounds.
Modern detached villa nestling at the end of a cul-se-sac benefitting from views across to Arran and offering spacious family accommodation comprising on the ground level entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear garden, there is also a double bedroom on the ground floor which was originally the garage and could easily be used as a dining room. On the upper level there are four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, with master having modern fitted en-suite shower room. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, monobloc driveway to front and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with ornamental brick wall, the rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area and paved patio area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent sized family home.
Welcoming entrance hall with door to the front carpeted flooring and radiator
Modern fitted cloakroom with wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" +bay window x 17' 9" ( 4.60m +bay window x 5.41m )
Spacious lounge with two double glazed bay windows to front. Radiator, electric fire set within fireplace and carpeted flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" + door recess x 12' 2" max ( 4.85m + door recess x 3.71m max )
Fully fitted modern dining kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Ample space for table and chairs. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.66m x 2.72m )
Master double bedroom with front facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Stairway from entrance hall to upper apartments. Double glazed window to rear and side. Radiator. Two cupboards and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" + bay window x 10' 8" + door rececess ( 4.67m + bay window x 3.25m + door rececess )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
Front facing double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 9' 5" +door recess ( 3.68m max x 2.87m +door recess )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" min x 19' ( 2.54m min x 5.79m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" MIN x 19' ( 2.69m MIN x 5.79m )
Further double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern bathroom room comprising of corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Excellent Monobloc driveway to front giving ample off street parking.
The front garden is laid with lawn with ornamental brick wall. The rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44432466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.