5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, SILSOE, MK45
- Entrance hall, entrance porch, cloakroom
- Kitchen breakfast room, large utility room and cellar
- Three reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Four double bedrooms on the first floor
- One further bedroom and adjoining bedroom/store room on second floor
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Formal walled rear garden with off road parking for several cars
- Double Detached Garage
- Set in one of the most picturesque village locations opposite the village church
A charming and fine example of a Grade II listed period family residence, circa 1600's, set in grounds approaching 1/4 acre. Church Cottage has had an extensive refurbishment programme carried out by the present vendors.
A charming and fine example of a Grade II listed period family residence, circa 1500's, set in grounds approaching 1/4 acre. Church cottage has had an extensive refurbishment programme carried out by the present owners who have enjoyed living in the heat of this popular village for some 30 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44433519.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2961005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Barton-Le-Clay (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.