3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaddock Close, Enford, Pewsey
Sold STC £240,000
- Village Location
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
A modern three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the village of Enford. The accommodation, consists of entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom. First floor has a landing, three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside the property enjoys gardens to both front and rear.
A modern three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the village of Enford. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor consists of entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom. On the first floor is a landing, three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. The property has electric heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Outside the property enjoys gardens to both front and rear which are mainly laid to lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed. And backs onto farm land, great view.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
Kitchen/diner 12' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.45m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 7" Max ( 3.91m x 3.53m Max )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 2.59m Max x 2.59m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44433735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.