3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhouse Green, Thurcroft, Rotherham
Offers in Region of
- Ideal starter home or investment property
- Well presented mid terraced house
- Spacious interior with two reception rooms
- Parking to the rear
- OFFERS IN REGION OF £69,995 AND £75,000
PRICED TO SELL !! - Ideal for an INVESTOR or FTB. THREE BEDROOM mid terrace property being well presented throughout. Viewing is essential to see the spacious accommodation on offer. OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £69,995 TO £75,000
Spacious family accommodation offered by this three bedroom mid terraced property. Accommodation comprising in brief of entrance hall, rear porch, kitchen, lounge, dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is double glazed and gas central heated with lawned garden to the front and rear courtyard offering off road parking. Ideally located for shops, schools, public transport facilities and within close proximity of commuting links M1 & M18.
Front facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.83m max x 3.28m max )
Front facing double glazed window, fireplace with open chimney and log burner, TV point and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 3.91m x 3.63m max )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 12' 10" ( 2.03m x 3.91m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Rear facing double glazed window.
Situated off the lounge with plumbing and housing the central heating boiler.
Two side facing double glazed windows and double glazed door.
Stairs & Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 4.34m x 2.84m max )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" front of wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.07m front of wardrobes x 2.97m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 11' 5" ( 2.90m max x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, tiled splash backs, wooden flooring, storage cupboard and a radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned area enclosed by dwarf wall and hedging with a shared pathway to entrance door. To the rear is an enclosed yard with access for off street parking and two outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44433780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.