3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaufort Avenue, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Cul de sac location
- 19ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Area
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Four piece Bathroom, Driveway to front
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Cul de sac location
* 19ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Separate Dining Area
* Family Room
* Utility Room
* Four piece Bathroom, Driveway to front
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs, half glazed door to dining room, tiled flooring, opening to kitchen/breakfast room.
2.03m x 1.88m (6'8" x 6'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer.
Separate Dining Area
4.34m x 2.29m (14'3" x 7'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, opening to:
3.71m x 3.51m (12'2" x 11'6" maximum including chimney breast recess) PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling.
6.07m x 2.64m (19'11" x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for range cooker with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, opening to:
3.23m x 2.49m (10'7" x 8'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to rear, two sealed unit double glazed windows to side, radiator, laminate flooring, tv point.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, door to:
3.73m x 3.33m (12'3" x 10'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.33m x 2.72m (10'11" x 8'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.73m x 1.91m (12'3" x 6'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising spa corner bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level WC, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, access to loft.
To the front, driveway to the front. Rear garden, enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, paved and block paved patio areas, wooden side gated access, timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44434125.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.