2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTwo Fields Way, Bawdeswell, Dereham
Sold STC £150,000
- £150,000 - £160,000 Guide Price
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
This well presented two bedroom semi-detached house is located in the popular and well appointed village of Bawdeswell, with its excellent road links to Norwich and the North Norfolk Coast. The property would be perfect for first time buyer's or investors! £150,000 - £160,000 Guide Price.
This well presented semi-detached house is located in the popular and well appointed village of Bawdeswell where you will find a range of amenities locally, including a shop and a pub. Bawdeswell also benefits form being in the catchment for Reepham High School & College. The property itself is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers accommodation comprising of two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor with a spacious double aspect lounge / diner and a well equipped kitchen on the ground floor. Outside of the property you will find a private driveway, front garden and an enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge / Diner 16' max x 11' 11" ( 4.88m max x 3.63m )
Double aspect room.
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, under stairs cupboard, TV point, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 7' 11" max into cupboards x 11' 11" max into cupboards & stairs ( 2.41m max into cupboards x 3.63m max into cupboards & stairs )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces with inset one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer and tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven, induction hob with hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, oil fired boiler, stairs to first floor and vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door into rear garden.
Loft access with pull down ladder, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' max into cupboard x 11' 11" ( 2.44m max into cupboard x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed obscured window to the side aspect, WC, hand wash basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Set to gravel with ample parking for several vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn and borders with shrubs.
Patio and lawned areas, borders with mature shrubs, shed with light and power, timber framed gazebo with lighting and decked flooring, oil tank and fully fenced boundaries.
Plans have been drawn up for proposed extensions to the property - These will be made available upon viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44434983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.